Get Cozy with Hatley Nature!

Want to win a cool ("cool" as in "warm") Christmas gift for YOU and your kid? Hatley Nature is giving away a mum & child or baby matching set of pjs! Noel and I have our own matching set, and I must say, we look adorable when we're wearing them...although it will be a while now until I can fit back into the pants.
You'll have your choice of jammies and sizes-penguins (footed!), moose, and more. Won't it be fun to sit around the tree Christmas morning in matching pajamas?? Send us an email to mumsthewurd[at]gmail.com with the subject line "Hatley" and tell us which pair you'd like to win. It's as easy as snowflakes! Good luck! Contest ends Friday, December 7, at 10 PM CST.

22 comments:

Magaritas said...

oh those pjs are way too cute !

Nissa said...

The bunnies would be so cute for me & my little snugglebunny!

mamma knows said...

Love your stuff, nothing beats comfy and cozy.

-tnchick- said...

I entered via email. Thanks for this chance.

Augusta's Grandma said...

All of the pjs are cute and would thrill my granddaughter. I love the Blooming Flowers.

Milk Mama said...

Hope I win!!! Already sent the email!

Unknown said...

Adorable jammies!

Unknown said...

Adorable jammies!

Anonymous said...

We are penguin addicts ...

Ginny said...

How cute, love those penguins!

Anonymous said...

These are just too cute!

Kristen said...

Moose would be my pick!!

laurawiz said...

Hatley has SUPER cute stuff! My daughter got the doggie raincoat and boots as a gift! Adorable! We would love any of their cute jammies!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Everything is SOOOO CUTE! I just emailed the entry! Thanks! ~melody~

sherryberrybim said...

I love penguins!

calgirl said...

Penguins are very cute

Anonymous said...

Hope we win! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

would be great to snuggle up in these jammies~they are just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Granny says Those P J's would be the cats MEOW on my daughter and 2yr old granddaughter.

Anonymous said...

like the bunnnies

Anonymous said...

so cute!! my daughter would look cute in this

tsslug said...

i need this for Xmas gift