Shake Your Rattles!

Although I am not the proud owner of a Rattle-N-Roll poster, I really, really, really wish I was!!! I have always been a big fan of the retro-style concert poster, and adding one of these to our wall art would be so awesome. I actually had a dream that the owners contacted me and wanted to send me one-and it was sort of pathetic how bummed I was when I woke up and realized it was only a dream. I think I'm a little obsessed, but how could you not be? These are so rad! All items from Rattle-N-Roll are custom made to your child's specifications-it's an artist rendering of his or her face and all their birth stats. Pictured here are the 5 templates you have to choose from, or they will do a customized job just for you. Seriously, I'm getting sad typing this because I want one of these for Noel & Baby ? so badly! As it says in the FAQs, there is nothing cooler in the whole world! If you've got impeccable style, which for us, means decorating your house in concert posters, and some spare cash, I better see a Rattle-N-Roll poster hanging in your house next time I'm over.

**Be sure to check our contests, and sign up to receive our weekly newsletter!**


Top Blogs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one too! =)

Jessie said...

Those are so cool! I wish that I would have known about that when I had my daughter - thankfully I know now for any other kiddos we might have. Thanks for highlighting them!

Anonymous said...

I love this!! Although, yes, they are pricey. Maybe someone will get me one as a Christmas gift...